Shared Dining Menu
Buffet-style shared dining menus offer your guests a delicious selection of foods, that are sure to satisfy every preference and taste. They are perfect for a more social occasion, allowing people to mix and mingle more freely than a sit-down dinner.
At Camille’s Kitchen, we develop custom shared dining menus to suit your event’s theme, personality and guests.
Sample Shared Dining Menu
Selection of three main courses and three salads
- Spiced lamb filo pie
- Traditional Quiche Lorraine
- Slow cooked onion and cheddar tart
- Roast tomato tart tartin (v)
- Root vegetable and goats cheese lasagne (v)
- Green salad with herb vinaigrette
- Harissa roasted vegetables with couscous and chickpeas
- Stradbroke Island honey roasted baby carrots, rocket and toasted hazelnuts
- Mixed grain rice salad with soft herbs
- Kipfler potato, green bean and roasted red pepper salad
Selection of breads and pepe saya buter
* gf – gluten-free; df – dairy free; v – vegetarian
Please note that menus may vary according to the seasonal availability of certain foods.